Nena has done it again! This sweet queen continually lights up my world and for this i am eternally grateful. This time she has nominated me for two awards.
For now, i’ll attend to the Infinity Dreams Award, and the other, just afterwards.
Thank you so much Nena, i’m greatly privileged to be associated with you. Check out Nena’s younfolded.com for great insights into her amazing world .
The Infinity Dreams Award symbolizes being that breath of life that catalyzes faith in reaching new heights. Thank you, so much Nena, for this spectacular nomination.
Rules for the Infinity Dreams Award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back.
- Post the award badge and rules.
- Tell 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and set questions for them.
Nena’s Questions (Thanks for keeping it easy):
- Read the book or watch the movie?
- A night out or a night in?
- Write on paper or type on a computer?
- A shower or a bath? (hopefully, it is at least one of them 😛 )
- Home workouts or gym?
- Soup or salad?
- Netflix or cable TV?
- Sweet or savory?
- Bungee jump or sky dive?
- Adventurous vacation or relaxing vacation?
- Read the Book or watch the movie?
Definitely , watch the movie. I do love reading books, but i sure prefer to sit before a screen and watch it live.
- A night out or night in?
That largely depends on the situation and time. I actually prefer nights in, but nights out can be super fun sometimes.
3. Write on paper or type on a computer?
Type on computer. I love writing, but i prefer typing. it just has this feel you know,especially the fact that i can make immediate corrections over and over without having to worry about having a dirty sheet, and re-writing too many times. I also love beautiful pages so i love to be able to create my page into whatever i want it to look like on screen, than on paper.
4.A shower or a bath?
Totally pick a bath. Showers scare sometimes, the feeling of water over my head is sometimes a very scary idea.
5. Home workouts or gym?
That depends on a whole lot.
6. Soup or salad?
I love salads!
7. Netflix or cable TV?
Definitely cable tv.
8. Sweet or savory?
Savoury! I’m yet to meet anyone as savoury toothed as myself. Sweet things just repel my taste buds.
9. Bungee jump or sky dive?
None. Too scared to try.
10. Adventurous vacation or relaxing vacation?
Both! I love vacations , whatever the nature.
I now nominate the following bloggers for the Sunshine Award:
- Impacting Lives
- African Bohemian
- Ayobami Ogedengbe Speaks.
- Humpty Dumpty Mural Magic
- Moses Eromose
- michael tzortzakis
- Leadership And Purpose
- Inside Danielle’s minds
- Revenge or Let go of a wrong done to you?
- Sweet or Savoury?
- Write or Speak?
- Where would you love to go on a vacation?
- Do you believe in God?
- What’s your take on religion?
- What do you want most from life?
- How does being emotionally attached to someone/or something make you feel?
- Is forgiveness easy?
- Do physical features matter to you when considering a choice of partner?
- Working for yourself or for someone else, which do you prefer?
Thanks, love you!